“A seminar from and for TMC trainees in bone biology and medicine“
When: once a month on Friday, 11:00 to 12:30 (from September to May). Lunch is provided.
- If you wish to be added to the distribution list, please contact Dr. F. Elefteriou or Dr. Y. Bae.
- Check out the SCHEDULE.
Location: Baylor College of Medicine, New Alkek building (ABBR), Conference room, 7th floor.
Registration for attendance (Jan. 31th, 2020):
- Xiaolei (Sherry) Zhao (Dr. J. Wang’s lab): “Hippo pathway crosstalk with Wnt pathway to regular the neural crest development“.
- Shelby Johnston (Dr. W. Fakhouri’s lab): “The Spatiotemporal Expression Pattern of Epithelial and Mesenchymal Markers During NCC Formation in TWIST1 Conditional Knockout Mice“.
Recorded Educational Talks you can watch again (Please contact Dr. Elefteriou to obtain a link to the presentation):
- The art of poster presentation (Dr. L. Wang)
- Assessment of bone properties (Dr. C. Ambrose)
- MicroCT Imaging (B. Dawson)
- Refresher on statistical tests for bone heads (Dr. S. Chen)
- Fellowship/grant writing (Dr. Elefteriou)
- Communication workshop (Dr. J. Suh)
- Evaluation of bone quality using noninvasive Raman spectroscopy (Dr. X. Bi)
- Bone Histomorphometry for members of the Bone Disease Program (Leah Guerra)
- Reproducibility for everyone – strategies to maximize your work’s impact (Dr. Nele Haelterman)