“A seminar from and for TMC trainees in bone biology and medicine“
When: once a month on Friday, 11:30 to 12:30
- Next session on Friday 12/09/22.
- If you wish to be added to the distribution list, please email email@example.com
- Please register for attendance and lunch here: https://txbonediseaseprogram.org.
- Check out the SCHEDULE.
Location: BCM, 7th floor.
Recorded Educational Talks you can watch again (Please contact Dr. Elefteriou to obtain a link to the presentation):
- The art of poster presentation (Dr. L. Wang)
- Assessment of bone properties (Dr. C. Ambrose)
- MicroCT Imaging (B. Dawson)
- Refresher on statistical tests for bone heads (Dr. S. Chen)
- Fellowship/grant writing (Dr. F. Elefteriou)
- Communication workshop (Dr. J. Suh)
- Evaluation of bone quality using noninvasive Raman spectroscopy (Dr. X. Bi)
- Bone Histomorphometry for members of the Bone Disease Program (Leah Guerra)
- Reproducibility for everyone – strategies to maximize your work’s impact (Dr. N. Haelterman)
- Biomaterials science in orthopedics: from in vitro model to surgical applications (Dr. F. Taraballi)