The Bone Club is an informal group of researchers and clinicians that meets to discuss topics in skeletal biology on the second Wednesday (
The objectives for the Bone Research Club are to:
- Encourage scientific interactions among clinicians and basic scientists of the BDPT
- Showcase local scientific and technical expertise
- Provide a forum to discuss new research directions, controversial clinical and scientific topics in the field, as well as potential grant applications
- Inform and coordinate the implementation of new initiatives
- Foster the scientific and social development of junior researchers
How Do I Become A Bone Club Member?
All inquiries regarding membership to the bone club should be directed to Dr. Brendan Lee. Inquiries about speakers should be directed to Charlotte Cherry.